Here are a few reasons why you should consider Preferred Trust as your custodian for your IRA.
- Safety and Security – Preferred Trust is a state regulated company.
- Experience – 14 years of experience specializing in self-directed IRAs that hold alternative assets.
- Strength – Thousands of clients in all 50 states with hundreds of millions in retirement assets under administration.
- Investment Freedom – At Preferred Trust you can use your self-directed IRA to invest in real estate, private placements, notes/deed of trust, tax liens, and much more.
- Personalized Service – All our staff members are fully trained as self-directed IRA specialists.
- Value – Preferred Trust fees are all inclusive and clearly define what you should expect for what you are paying for.
Preferred Trust facilitates both custodial and administrator roles as a licensed trust company. Our top priority is providing outstanding service to our clients nationwide. For us, customer service starts with educating individuals and small businesses on the available investment options to maximize their IRA. Formed in 2007, our mission remains the same: Provide individuals the opportunity to break down the barriers of traditional investing in an IRA. We endeavor to educate account owners about their ability to invest in alternative assets through their IRA to provide tax-advantage retirement growth. This wealth-building education enables clients to expand their knowledge and complete transactions with ease.