- Unprecedented access to the global physical bullion marketplace for IRA holders, providing significant advantages to investors in terms of liquidity, pricing and investment security.
- Live exchange pricing from multiple liquidity providers worldwide offers investors the most competitive prices available in the bullion market today.
- Secure online trading platform gives your IRA custodian direct access to the Allocated Bullion Exchange, effectively cutting out the retail dealer middleman.
- Precious Metals are strictly LBMA certified “Good Delivery” (Bars & Coins) which meet or exceed IRS quality standards.
- All bullion is directly allocated in the name of the SDIRA account holder, stored and fully insured in our high security NYC vault with Malca-Amit, eliminating the need for any depository facility transfer fees.
- Your Self-Directed IRA is opened and managed by The Preferred Trust Company, a highly qualified U.S. regulated IRS approved Custodian.
Follow These 5 Easy Steps to Get Started
Fund Your Preferred Trust Self-Directed IRA Account
Fund your IRA account with a transfer from a current IRA or a roll over from your 401(k) from a previous employer. Complete the Transfer and Conversion Form and provide a copy of your current fiduciary account statement.
New Owner of Precious Metals
Preferred Trust Company, as your Custodian, executes your requested transaction on behalf of your Self-Directed IRA from Bullion Capital. All account transactions can be viewed through our online portals. Access will be provided at the time of account establishment.