- Unprecedented access to the global physical bullion marketplace for IRA holders, providing significant advantages to investors in terms of liquidity, pricing and investment security.
- Live exchange pricing from multiple liquidity providers worldwide offers investors the most competitive prices available in the bullion market today.
- Secure online trading platform gives your IRA custodian direct access to the Allocated Bullion Exchange, effectively cutting out the retail dealer middleman.
- Precious Metals are strictly LBMA certified “Good Delivery” (Bars & Coins) which meet or exceed IRS quality standards.
- All bullion is directly allocated in the name of the SDIRA account holder, stored and fully insured in our high security NYC vault with Malca-Amit, eliminating the need for any depository facility transfer fees.
- Your Self-Directed IRA is opened and managed by The Preferred Trust Company, a highly qualified U.S. regulated IRS approved Custodian.
Follow These 5 Easy Steps to Get Started
Open Your Account
Open your self-directed precious metals IRA account with Preferred Trust Company, by completing and submitting a new account application.
Fund Your Preferred Trust Self-Directed IRA Account
Fund your IRA account with a transfer from a current IRA or a roll over from your 401(k) from a previous employer. Complete the Transfer and Conversion Form and provide a copy of your current fiduciary account statement.
Select IRS Qualified Precious Metals
Choose your precious metals investment from the LBMA qualified / IRS approved “Good Delivery” bars & coins available.
Bullion Capital Products Bullion Capital Vault Advantage Customer Agreement
Submit Your Buy Direction Letter
After new self-directed IRA account is funded, complete and submit the Precious Metals Investment Authorization and Direction form identifying purchase and depository details.
DIGITALLY COMPLETE FORM
New Owner of Precious Metals
Preferred Trust Company, as your Custodian, executes your requested transaction on behalf of your Self-Directed IRA from Bullion Capital. All account transactions can be viewed through our online portals. Access will be provided at the time of account establishment.